Examples of Services
Areas of expertise include a multitude of topics, but if you are looking for something more specific, don’t hesitate to ask. We can customize our services to meet your unique needs. Examples of services provided:
- Engaging Community: In January 2009, Healthy Teen Network partnered with the Baltimore City Health Department (BCHD) and the Johns Hopkins Urban Health Institute and Center for Adolescent Health to develop a city-wide strategic plan to reduce teen births in Baltimore city.
- Supporting Evaluation: From 2010-2012, Healthy Teen Network partnered with Elev8 and East Baltimore Development, Inc. to implement and evaluate sexuality education programs in several Baltimore City elementary and middle schools.
- Improving Outcomes: The George Kaiser Family Foundation (GKFF) funded Healthy Teen Network to conduct a community assessment of the services and programs available for pregnant and parenting teens in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Have You Heard?
Past training participants attest to our high-quality level of capacity-building assistance and experienced staff who deliver a customized experience to meet your unique needs.
- “I always enjoy Healthy Teen Network trainings because I know I will learn what is needed to facilitate a training or group.”
- “The trainings are always well organized, fun, and the trainers are open for suggestions. As always, the energy is always positive and energetic!”
- “I think the webinar was excellent. I especially enjoyed the interactive sections, which help alleviate the ‘brain buzzing’ that sometimes occurs with webinars that run over an hour. I look forward to other webinars from you in the future.”
- “The webinar was thorough and helpful in understanding a difficult subject…the training gave me a good foundation to pull from.”
- “I consider Healthy Teen Network a ‘pioneer’ ‘expert’ agency in the field, and you demonstrated that! “
- “I could watch the trainers model how they were making changes on the fly, responding to participants, that sort of thing, and that was a learning experience for me, as a trainer, too.”
- “I really enjoy the high caliber way Healthy Teen Network trains on curricula.”
- “The training has been helpful and allowed for everyone to share and be heard. Thank you!”
- “I really enjoyed the small group teachbacks–great way to promote discussion.”
- “This training has been great, and I feel confident in being able to deliver this curriculum and even apply it to the other work I do with teens.”
- “It was very well done, well organized, well executed.”
- “Excellent facilitator. You used your time well and the information and interaction was great!”
- “I truly enjoyed and gained useful knowledge.”
- “This training was GREAT, very fun and informative, and it will be useful in my work”
- “Excellent team facilitation!”
- “The trainers were really approachable, asking what we were thinking, sharing ideas.”