- Annual National Conference: Members receive a discount on registration for our apex national capacity-building event, the annual conference, where you will increase your capacity to implement evidence-based approaches and network with national colleagues to share best practices and innovative strategies.
- Scholarship Opportunities: Apply for unique scholarship opportunities for our annual national conference and select capacity-building services and other events (as available).
- Annual Awards: Each year, we recognize outstanding and innovative programs from across the country, as well as outstanding former teen parents, presented at our national conference.
- Capacity-Building Assistance: Receive a discount on our fee-for-service capacity building assistance, including diverse trainings, workshops, webinars, elearning, technical assistance (TA), and coaching services, spanning a breadth of adolescent health topics.
- Free and Discounted Elearning and Webinars: Members receive a discount or free elearning and webinar opportunities.
- Healthy Teen Leadership Alliance: Members who represent statewide coalitions or organizations focused on adolescent sexual and reproductive health and/or parenting are eligible to join the Healthy Teen Leadership Alliance, a group we convene several times a year and consult with to coordinate and sustain effective strategies across the states and local communities to support the health and well-being of young people.
- Egram: The weekly Egram e-newsletter, an exclusive member benefit, synthesizes the latest research, resources, news, and funding opportunities related to adolescent health and well-being.
- Spotlight: The monthly Spotlight e-newsletter, disseminated to the field at-large, highlights our members programs and services.
- Public Policy Alerts: We provide exclusive, members-only public policy email alerts, with summaries of current legislative news.
- Resources and Tools: Members receive discounts and exclusive access on select resources and tools, including free select print publications.
- Partner Discounts: Discounted access to the Center for Sex Education‘s Sex Ed Network (20%). The Sex Ed Network has over 200 lessons available online. Lessons include complete instructions, processing questions, and handouts.
Read more about our membership levels for professionals, organizations, and students.
Membership has its benefits! Join today to become a part of our national network!