We alert our members and supporters to opportunities to communicate with their Members of Congress, the President, and executive branch officials on legislative proposals or proposed changes to administrative rules. Healthy Teen Network disseminates action alerts (posted here on this page, as well) prepared by other groups when our purposes and positions align.
Also, Healthy Teen Network recommends Spark Action as a public policy action resource for individuals and organizations interested in changing outcomes for youth, their families, and their communities. SparkAction is a collaborative journalism and advocacy network to mobilize action by and for young people. Check out current Spark Action issue advocacy campaigns or sign up for legislative alerts on their website.
Take Action Now!
- Tell Congress #NoTPPPcuts! Save the Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program! (Urgent!)
- Tell US Congress to Take Sexual and Reproductive Health Programs OFF the Chopping Block
- Identify your organization as a supporter of the Udall Expectant and Parenting Students Amendment (Initial Deadline: June 12, 2015)
- Urge Your Members of Congress to Co-Sponsor Pregnant and Parenting Student Bill
- Help Homeless Youth and Children Now