You can use Healthy Teen Network’s Advocacy Resource Guides to:
- Urge local and state policymakers to address issues that are important to the health and success of today’s youth.
- Educate school administrators or health care officials about unique issues facing adolescents.
- Engage with the media (e.g., in a letter to the editor or an interview) using effective language to frame an issue facing youth.
- Present to funders on why they should invest in your work with or on behalf of youth.
- Connect to more information on youth issues and other organizations advocating for youth.
Advocacy Resource Guides
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Needs of Young Men
- Supporting Young Fathers
- Emergency Contraception for Adolescents
- Interpersonal Violence and Adolescent Pregnancy
- Parental Engagement
- Unique Needs of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ) Youth
- The Impact of Early Abuse on Male Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Addressing HIV/AIDS Among Youth
- Comprehensive Sexuality Education
- Unique Development Needs of Children of Adolescent Parents