Date: June 28, 2017
What Do I Do?
- Read the question.
- Think about it for a moment.
- Select the answer that best represents how you feel today about the topic.
- Go to the next question.
After You Answer the Questionnaire…
Go on to the Guide for more information.
How Do I Generate My Healthy Future Plan?
- Step 1: Answer the 20 multiple-choice questions on the Questionnaire. Complete it online or print and write in your answers (download the PDF below)…it’s up to you!
- Step 2: For each question, go to the section of the Guide that corresponds to it. (To make this easy, we have provided a page number in the Guide next to the answer boxes to each question.)
- Step 3: Go to the Journal to write your thoughts, goals, and/or action plan.
- Step 4: Return to the Questionnaire, Guide, and Journal when you want to look back or update your Healthy Future Plan.
Remember, you do not have to complete your Healthy Future Plan in one session. There is no final exam. No deadline. This Plan is YOUR Plan, made at your own pace!
Parents and Caring Adults:
Check out the Facilitator Companion, a tool to help you walk through the Healthy Future Plan side-by-side with an adolescent or young adult.