We know life happens, and we understand how busy you are doing important work for our young people. As your trainers, we are committed to making sure you have a productive and supportive training experience. We ask that you make these commitments to the training because we want to help you achieve the best outcomes.
What are the requirements for this training?
All training participants must agree to complete the following requirements:
- Complete pre-training assignments (to be sent via email at least 1 week prior to the training) before the first day of training.
- Use a computer (not a phone) to participate in every session.
- Use a webcam to share video of themselves throughout the training.
- Obtain a condom demonstrator and contraceptive kit, and be prepared to use it during the training.
- Be present for the entire training, or make up the content at an additional cost (see below).
- Demonstrate one or more activities in the curriculum in a teachback.
- Inform the trainer if they need to miss part of the training for any reason.
- Agree to these requirements by completing a survey that will be sent prior to the training.
Participants must complete all training requirements in order to receive a training certificate of completion.
What if I can’t pay by the deadline?
What if the training gets cancelled?
If Healthy Teen Network cancels the training for any reason, we will issue a refund to all participants. If you choose not to receive a refund, you will have the option to register for a future training within one year at no additional cost.
What if I cancel after registering?
If you cancel before the payment deadline, you are still responsible for payment by the deadline, but you may register for a future training within one year at no additional cost.
If you cancel after the payment deadline, you’ll need to register for a future training at your own expense. In this case, we do not offer refunds or credits for future trainings.
What if I want to send someone else in my place?
We will honor requests to substitute participants only if they are made before the payment deadline. It is your responsibility to ensure that your substitute is aware of the full training schedule and requirements for participation.
What if I end up missing part of the training due to illness or work/family emergencies?
If you miss 2-4 hours of the training, you may set up a private make-up session within 20 business days at a cost of $400. If you miss 5-8 hours of the training, the cost is $600. If you did not deliver a teachback during the time you were absent from the training, you will be expected to deliver it during the make-up session.
If you miss more than 8 hours of the training, you will need to re-register for a future group-based training. You may attend a training within one year at a cost of $1000.
Regardless of the option you choose, it is your responsibility to reach out to us and inform us of your choice.
See You Soon!
We look forward to seeing you at the training!
Virtual and in-person...here's what's coming up next on our calendar.
For you—because we're better together.
Discover the magic of the Network.